ProductsHome / Products / Chain Link Fence Accessories / Chain Link Fence Slats
Chain Link Fence Slats for Garden and Pool Fencing
Chain link fence slats are made of aluminum wire and plastic coated wire. And then they are connected with a chain link fence. With the invisible feature and decoration, chain link fence slats have been widely used in garden decoration, pool and other fields today.
The wire and lath for chain link fence slats range widely.
- Wire materials: galvanized wire, stainless steel wire, aluminum wire, etc.
- Lath materials: tubular type, plastic tubes, aluminum, high-density polyethylene.
- Features: beautiful surface, high decoration, easy to install, a long life time, high flexibility.
- Color: light blue, white, green, brown, blank, etc.
Here are two chain-link fence slats types:
- Bottom locking chain link fence slats: The PVT Bottom-Lock slat provides an economical and attractive way to enhance any chain link fence.
Bottom Lock Slat Specifications:
Slat type Slat width Mesh size Wire gauge Slats per bag Approx coverage per box Bottom lock2 1 3/32" 2" 8",9"or11" 82 10 linear feet Bottom lock2 1/4 1 1/4" 2" 1/4or2 3/"8 11 1/2"or12 1/2" 78 10 linear feet Bottom lock2 3/4 7/8" 1 3/4" 8",9"or11" 97 10 linear feet
- Winged chain link slats: the wing slat type is the perfect selection.
Winged Slats Specifications:
Slat type Slat width Mesh size Wire gauge Slats per bag Approx coverage per box Winged slats 1 1/4" 2" 9" 82 10 linear feet
Benefits: Compared with common chain link fence, chain fence slats have the advantages of preventing the wind. And they have proven themselves to be an attractive alternative to chain link and wood to surround pools, secure businesses, define property lines, and contain animals.
If you have any questions regarding the products and services of our company, please complete and submit the form below and we will get in touch with you as soon as possible.