TechnologyHome / Technology / Chain Link Tennis Court Fencing Ordering Information
Tennis Fencing Purchase Orders, Construction Specifications, and Detailed Drawings
Chain link tennis court fencing ordering information
- When you need chain-link fabric tennis courts fencing system, purchase orders, construction specifications, or detailed drawings should include the following information:
- Quantity or total measurements in lineal feet of fence and gates.
- Type of fence fabric and gauge of wire; Type I (aluminum-coated steel chain-link fence), Type II (zinc-coated steel chain-link fence fabric), Type III (zinc-5% aluminum-mischmetal alloy-coated steel chain-link fence fabric), Type IV (polymer-coated steel chain-link fence fabric), gauge of wire (11 gauge or 11 gauge).
- Class of metallic-coated fence fabric Type II (Class 1 or Class 2), Type III (Class 1 or Class 2).
- Class of Type IV polymer-coated fence fabric, Class 1, Class 2a or Class 2b and color (dark green, olive green, brown, or black).
- If framework, fittings and gates are to be color coated, select color (dark green, olive green, brown, or black).
- Height of fence (10 feet or 12 feet (3050 or 3660 mm)).
- Number of horizontal rails and location.
- Bottom tension wire, if specified.
- Depth and diameter of concrete post footings.
- Spacing of line posts.
- Any details peculiar to the project, such as special finishing of tops of concrete post footings, setting of posts in concrete curbs, etc.
- A typical ordering description is as follows: 360 lineal ft (109.7 m) chain-link tennis court fence to make a full enclosure 60 by 120 feet (18.3 by 36.6 m) with 3 feet (914 mm) gate at one corner, Type I, 12 feet (3660 mm) high, 3 horizontal rails (top, middle, and bottom), furnished and erected as shown on the enclosed drawing, and in accordance with ASTM F969.
- A detailed drawing or drawings showing the complete layout of the fence line, together with typical elevations, details of pavement around post footings, etc., should be a part of the purchase order or construction contract.
If you have any questions regarding the products and services of our company, please complete and submit the form below and we will get in touch with you as soon as possible.