NewsHome / News / Chain Link Fence Selection Standard
Chain Link Fence Selection Standard
Chain Link Fence External structures:
When need chain link fence, the required standards are important, here are the chain link fence related standard table as follows.
- ADD-1722-18-2007 Fences. Specification for steel mesh site perimeter temporary fencing system.
- DC00-105 250 BS 6229 Code of practice for flat roofs with continuously supported coverings.
- BS-EN-14846-2008 construction equipment. Locks and latches. Controlled electromechanical locks and striking plates. Requirements and test methods.
- BS-EN-13978-1-2005 Precast concrete products. Precast concrete garages. Requirements for reinforced garages monolithic or consisting of one section with the dimensions of the room.
- BS-EN-13241-1-2003 Industrial, commercial and garage doors and gates. The standard for products without fire resistance or smoke control characteristics.
- BS-EN-12839-2001 Precast concrete products. Elements for fences.
- BS-5709-2006 Gaps, gates and turnstiles. Specification.
- BS-4092-1-1996 Specification for domestic front entrance gates. Specification for metal gates.
- BS-3470-1975 Specification for field gates and posts.
- BS-1722-9-2006 Fences. Specification for mild steel (low carbon steel) fences with round or square verticals and horizontals flat.
- BS-1722-8-2006 Fences. Specification for mild steel (low carbon steel) continuous bar fences and hurdles.
- BS-1722-7-2006 Fences. Specification for wooden post and rail fences.
- BS-1722-5-2006 Fences. Specification for cracks fences and wooden palisade fences.
- BS-1722-4-1986 Fences. Specification for cleft chestnut pale fences.
- BS-1722-2-2006 Fences. Specification for strained wire and wire mesh netting fences.
- BS-1722-17-2006 Fences. Specification for electric security fences. Design, installation and maintenance.
- BS-1722-16-2009 Fences. Specification for powder coatings, plastics are used as ingredients and bring to the grid.
- BS-1722-14-2006 Fences. Specification for open mesh steel panel fences.
- BS-1722-13-1978 Fences. Chain link fence around the tennis court.
- BS-1722-12-2006 Fences. Specification for steel palisade fences.
- BS-1722-11-2006 Fences. Specification for prefabricated wood fence panels.
- BS-1722-10-2006 Fences. Specification for anti-intruder fences in chain link and welded mesh.
- BS-1722-1-2006 Fences. The specification for the fences.
- ASTM-F934-962 008 Standard Specification for Standard Colors for Polymer- coated materials network link fence.
- ASTM-F654-07 Standard Specification for Residential Chain Link fence Gates
- ASTM-F567-07 Standard practice for installing chain link fence.
- ASTM-F537-012 007 Standard Specification for design, manufacture and installation of fences constructed of wood and related materials.
- ASTM-F2548-06 Standard Specification for expanded metal fence system for safety.
- ASTM-F2408-09 Standard Specification for Ornamental Fences Application of tubular galvanized steel pickets.
- ASTM-F2049-10 Standard Guide for Fences / Barriers for Public, commercial and multifamily residential use outdoor play areas.
- ASTM-F1999-002 006 Standard practice for installing rigid poly (vinyl chloride) (PVC) fence systems.
- ASTM-F1910-982 008 Standard Specification for Long Barbed Tape Obstacles.
- ASTM-F1712-06 Standard Specification for Steel Chain-Link fencing materials used for high-security devices.
- ASTM-F1553-06 Standard Guide for Specifying the chain link fence.
- ASTM-F1345-10a Standard Specification for Zinc-5% aluminum alloy-coated steel chain Mischmetal-Link Fence fabric.
- ASTM-F1184-052 010 Standard Specification for Industrial and Commercial Horizontal Slide Gates.
- ASTM-F1043-08 Standard Specification for strength and protective coatings for steel production chain Link Fence Framework.
- ASTM D5957-38-982 005 Standard Guide for Flood Testing Horizontal Waterproofing.
If you have any questions regarding the products and services of our company, please complete and submit the form below and we will get in touch with you as soon as possible.