Rigid Metal Wires are Made into Heavy Duty Cricket Net Fencing
Chain link fabric fencing functions as cricket practice net enclosure.
Chain link fabric is a classic net for cricket practice net fencing enclosures, for a range of alternative types and design options – design options of cricket practice net fencing enclosures. Our company provides you cricket practice net fencing that is intended to be used by councils, schools, cricket clubs and associations where heavy duty construction design is needed for longer service life, to assist with a high volume use and cope better with potential impact damage. Also, considering both the climatic conditions and local environmental, or microclimatic, conditions of the site in which the fence is to be established is especially vital.
Here we represents the several faces of cricket practice net fencing enclosures: A well-performed cricket practice net fencing consists of sides areas, rear areas, roof, gate and internal face of dividing fences. The height of chain link fabric fence is 3 or 3.6 m. The width of enclosure shall be 3.6 m at least. The length of a single practice enclosure is 12 m. For multi-dividing enclosure, the internal faces of dividing fences shall be a minimum of 18 m in length to protect the players from injuries in adjoining pitches. The length of each panel in length direction of enclosure shall not exceed 3 m. The roof length shall be 6 m at least. The installation method of cricket net fencing enclosure and accessories of cricket net fencing enclosure are provided separately.
Stereogram of cricket practice net enclosure.
Specification of cricket practice net fencing enclosures:
- Wire diameter: 3.15 mm.
- Chain link fabric pitch: Maximum 50 mm pitch for sides and roof areas; maximum 40 mm for rear fences of cricket net enclosure.
- Two styles of roof: Flat roof and pitched roof, the height of pitched roof shall be 1–1.5 m.
- Preferred selvedge: KK – knuckled at both top and bottom of fabric.
Finish type of cricket practice net fencing enclosures:
- Galvanized wire as core wire, zinc/aluminium-alloy coating is available.
- Extruded plastic coated wire (PVC) provide a typical 3.95 mm minimum outside diameter.
- Fuse-bonded polymer provides a typical 3.55 mm minimum outside diameter.
Finish colors of cricket practice net fencing enclosures:
Colors for plastic/polymer-coated wire shall be either black or dark green.
Galvanized 3.15 mm core wire or extruded PVC coated 3.95 mm wire or fuse bonded polymer 3.55 mm coated wire all could be used as cricket fencing wire.
To prevent avoidable injuries, the top and bottom part of cricket net fencing are knuckled.
Single pitch cricket net fencing enclosure with pitched roof of 1 m design.
Three pitch cricket net fencing enclosure with pitched roof of 1.5 m design.
Between the top and bottom rails, two or three cables are necessary for supporting, corner post and intermediate post are not in the same specification.
Specification of cricket practice net fencing enclosures' gate:
- 16 mm diameter round galvanized plain carbon steel made drop-blot for double-leaf gate.
- Galvanized 8 mm chain welded to handhole if lock is wanted to be accessed from either side of gates.
- 12 mm galvanized plain carbon steel made shoot bolt for single-leaf gates' attachment of a padlock.
Specification of cricket practice net fencing enclosures' pipe:
Medium and light quality fencing pipe, medium quality pipe shall be used for all terminal posts, light quality pipe shall be used for all intermediate posts and rails.
Table 1: Design options of cricket practice net fencing enclosures gates:
|Width range of gate leaf
|Height range of gate leaf
|Outer frame tube: nominal size (DN)/outside diameter (OD)/wall thickness (t)
|Inner frame tube: nominal size (DN)/outside diameter (OD)/wall thickness (t)
|Number of horizontal internal members (not exceeding 1200 mm)
|Number of vertical internal members (not exceeding 1200 mm)
Specification of cricket practice net fencing enclosures' supporting cable:
- Single stranded 4 mm diameter metallic coated cable wire helix spiraled or 5.2 mm extruded plastic coated cable wire, or 4.35 mm fuse-bonded polymer-coated cable wire.
- Metallic-coated twin-twisted 3.15 mm cable wire (both wires twisted together between posts), or 3.95 mm extruded plastic coated cable wire, or 3.55 mm fuse-bonded polymer-coated cable wire.
Lacing wire: 2.0 mm metallic coated wire plus extruded plastic coating to provide 2.8 mm coated outside diameter wire, or fuse-bonded polymer-coated 2.35 mm coated outside diameter wire.
Tie wire of cricket practice net fencing enclosures:
- Either single-stranded 2.0 mm diameter core wire or double stranded 1.57 mm core wire used to secure chain link fabric to pipe posts and rails.
- Either single-stranded 1.57 mm diameter core wire or optionally 2.0 mm diameter core wire netting clips with metallic-coated, extruded plastic coated or fuse-bonded polymer-coated, used to secure chain link fabric to cables.
Accessories of cricket practice net fencing enclosures:
Pipe post, rail post, bracing rails and stays; hinges (mainly clip-type hinges), trip-type catches for slam closing to gates, supporting cables, baseplates, post caps.
We provide a whole set cricket practice net fencing enclosures – cricket practice net fencing enclosures' pipe design and three designs of cricket practice net fencing enclosures gate.
Two pitches combined white cricket enclosure without lengthened panels.
Two pitches combined black cricket enclosure with four lengthened panels.
Cricket practice net enclosure with pitched roof.
Cricket practice net enclosure with flat roof.
Galvanized chain link wire mesh acts as fencing for cricket enclosure.
Black chain link fabric mesh could be used as cricket enclosure.
- Zinc/aluminium-alloy coatings are capable of providing from two to four times the durability of galvanized (zinc) coatings of the same coating mass.
- Compared with heavy duty 3.15 mm wire, 2.50 mm wire only can provide approximately 60% of the impact beating capacity, and the 3.15 mm wire represents the most rigid and durable fabric for higher impact strength applications.
- The plastic coating provided is UV-stable.
- Chain link fabric as cricket practice net is available in a range of coatings options, and fuse-bonded polymer coatings provides for improved service life in higher impact situations.
- Top and bottom pipe rails installed to cricket net fencing enclosures is a requirement to improve the service life of the chain link fabric from being deformed from impact damage.
For your convenient installation and accessible to crickets' gate, pipe and design options, please refer to the following articles:
- DN refers to diameter nominal, OD refers to outside diameter.
- DN40 pipe and DN 50 pipe are light pipe. DN40 pipe has a nominal diameter of 40 mm, outside diameter of 48.3 mm, minimum wall thickness of 2.9 mm; DN50 pipe has a nominal diameter of 40 mm, outside diameter of 60.3 mm, minimum wall thickness of 2.9 mm.
- All of our cricket are designed according to the standard AS 1725.4.