NewsHome / News / Tennis Court Chain Fence
Tennis Court Chain Fence
Chain link fence is popular as tennis court fence or sports filed fence with the features as follows:
Custom Sizing Available.
Professionally Weaving and Fully Fabricated.
Galvanized or PVC coated, Rust-Resistant Finish.
Tennis court chain-link fence systems are commonly used because they're durable and easy to install. All steel components are of chain-link tennis court system are hot-dip zinc coated or PVC coated. It can protect the fence surface from anti-corrosion. Ties used to attach the chain-link fabric to the framework between terminal posts are made from aluminum, resulting in maintenance -free security. Some fittings used in a tennis court system are made from pressed steel and cast iron for added durability.
Tennis Court Galvanized Chain-link Fencing System Specifications:
- Gauge: 6, 9, 11, 12, and 14 gauge galvanized core wire.
- Mesh Opening 50 mm × 50 mm.
- Size: 4000 mm × 3000 mm.
- Vertical Post: diameter pipe 60/2.75 mm.
- Horizontal Post: diameter welded steel pipe 60/2.75 mm.
- Heights: 3',42",4',5', 6', 7', 8', 10', 12', 16' and 20'.
- Anti-corrosion treatment: Anti-rust primer paint + advanced metallic paint.The specifications can be available as your need.
If you have any questions regarding the products and services of our company, please complete and submit the form below and we will get in touch with you as soon as possible.