TechnologyHome / Technology / How to Distinguish Chain Link Fence from Hexagonal Wire Mesh
How to Distinguish Chain Link Fence from Hexagonal Wire Mesh
In order to distinguish chain link fence from hexagonal wire mesh, we should firstly know the similarities between them.
- Their raw materials are the same, that is, their raw materials can be interchanged. They are often made of galvanized wire and PVC coated wire
- Their manufacturing process is also roughly the same, and each wire is connected with the twist. Weaving process of chain link fence is to make the adjacent wires twist together, which is also the weaving method of hexagonal wire mesh.
- Both chain link fence and hexagonal wire mesh can be applied as a garden fence. These two metal fence with the most thin wire can be used as anti-cracking plaster construction steel mesh.
DCLHF-01: zinc coated Chain link fence with adjacent wires twist once, diamond mesh opening shape.
DCLHF-02: Hexagonal wire mesh with double twisted and three twisted, hexagonal shape mesh opening.
The differences between chain link fence and hexagonal wire netting:
- Chain link fence is crochet with all sorts of metal wire and manufactured by specific machines. The two processing methods of its edge are: twisted edge and knuckled edge.
- Hexagonal wire mesh is twisted with quality metal wire. There are two kinds of processing technologies: double twisted and three twisted.
- Light hexagonal wire mesh is generally used for garden plant protection and poultry farming, heavy one is often applied as gabion mesh for river conservation.
- Chain link fencing is widely used as garden perimeter fence, industrial fence and stadium fence, such as volleyball field fence, basketball field fence, tennis courts fence, cricket fence and so forth. It can also work with razor wire or barbed wire on top to make up a security fence.
- The whole piece of chain link fence is easy to spread, when there is a break, while, hexagonal wire mesh, due to its special twisted structure, one break will not cause the whole wire mesh to disperse.
If you have any questions regarding the products and services of our company, please complete and submit the form below and we will get in touch with you as soon as possible.